Illinois Nutrition Education & Training Program is a not-for-profit program supported by the Illinois State Board of Education. Its mission is to help Illinois school and childcare staff create learning environments that promote and support children’s health and learning. We provide FREE nutrition education training, assistance and resources to Illinois child care and school staff.
We are on FACEBOOK – join us!
2011-2012 Illinois NET Services Flyer
NEW! Resources and Training Programs
- Serving More Cooked Dry Peas and Dry Beans – flyer
- Illinois Schools Rise to the Challenge: HealthierUS School Challenge Success Stories – flyer
- Color My Meals Healthy – online training
- Free or Downloadable Nutrition Education Materials – flyer
- Raise the Grade with Nutrition Education (online training for K-12 teachers) More information and sample resource sheet from training
- FREE Webinar – Step Up and Stand Out: Join the HealthierUS School Challenge February 23, 2012, 2:00-3:00pm CST
Registration is open!
This site is no longer in effect or owned by Illinois School Systems